Zoom Application Setup
Zoom login Using MS Academy Email Account
Class (6 -10)
Sign in to the Zoom mobile app. If you are already sign in.
Tap on basics(name profile displayed).
Tap Sign Out, then tap ‘Yes’ to confirm.
Sign in to your MS Academy account .
Tap “GOOGLE” option.
Enter your email address and password.
Tap on ‘Create Account’ .
You have now successfully created your account and are signed in on your device.
(Note: All email ID are created using GR.NO of every student in order to make any updates in your account contact Tech support Team.)
Class (1- 5 )
1.Open zoom app , click on Sign up option.
2.Enter Date of Birth for Verification.(Note: Date of Birth entered should be more than 18 years.)
3.Enter Gmail Id , First name, Last name.
4. Tap on sign up button.(a mail is sent for zoom account activation to your Gmail id provided).
5. Open Gmail app.
6. In inbox, open zoom mail and click on account activation button.
7. Zoom site will open for setting profile.
8. It will ask you , whether your on behalf of school select no .
9. Set Zoom account password with the combination of all characters.
Your zoom account is activated.
Come back to zoom app.
Click on sign in option.
Enter the email, password you created.
You are Successfully signed in into zoom.
To join the class tap on the link provided by your teacher.